How to Select Good LED Lamps
1. Different brightness and price of LED. The LED used for LED lamps should be suitable for class I standards such as laser.
2. LED with strong antistatic ability has a long life, so its price is high. Generally, LED talents with antistatic capacity greater than 700V are used in LED lighting.
3. LED with common wavelength and common color. If common color is required, the price will be high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometer to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current, LED is a single-guided light emitter, if there is a reverse current, it is called leakage, leakage current large LED, short life, low price. ,
5. Light-emitting point of view, different uses of LED light-emitting point of view is different. The price of special luminous viewpoint is higher.
6. Life is the key to different quality. Life is chosen by light fading. Low light fade, long life and high price.
7. Wafers, LED light-emitting body for wafers, different wafers, prices vary greatly. Chips in Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the price of chips in Taiwan is lower than that in Japan and the United States, and that in China is the lowest.
8. Colloids. Generally, the colloid of LED is epoxy resin. The price of LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant.
Copper Wire Lamp Manufacturer http://www.hs-hongshun.com/